RE: [doc] Re: Good clean

New louvres???!!!

Not unless you've got about 300 quid to spare :|

Mine were completely snapped in two, I fixed 'em myself. Lots of
fibreglass, lots of filler, lots and lots and lots of sanding, lots of
black paint.

If you're not confident to have a go yourself, any decent body shop
should be able to do 'em no worries.

I had the same sand problem, mine came for the Arizona desert. You think
you have it clean, but I guarantee it'll keep on coming back. Six months
on and I'm still vacuuming and washing the damn stuff off! :)

Rich
DOC 365 VIN 1274

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk