  From: John Tien
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 9:36 PM
  Subject: [doc] deloreans.co.uk latest update

  Dear All,

  Here are the following updates that I have recently
  done.

  12/06/04:
  'DeLorean in the press' page has been updated with
  article 'Rev Magazine: How to fit Lambo Doors'.

  13/06/04:
  A photo of Stephen Knight with his recently acquired
  "Gully" is added to the 'Club Cars & Gallery' page.

  23/06/04:
  A photo of Mike Bosworth with his recently imported
  LHD from St Louis has been added to the 'Club Cars &
  Gallery' page. This page (Update page) has also been
  updated with descending date order, so the newest
  update will always be on top for easy viewing.

  Regards,
  John Tien
  [286]

  P.S. One more Physics paper, and I am done!!!

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk