[doc] N.I. SHOW 3RD JULY NEWS

Hi folks

Ok the show in Castlewellen Forest park on the 3rd of July is still
on. Could all members wishing to come please let me know as soon as
possible and I can arrange with the organisers how much room we need.

There will be prizes for each club and an overall best in show prize
for the whole event.  The entry price is £5 which is nothing really
for the fun to be had at the show.

All cars should be in situe before 10.00am at the designated club
stands and the general public are allowed in at 11.00am.

PLEASE GOT BACK TO ME ASAP
TEL:-02840 629132 NIGHT
TEL:-07834603429 DAY/NIGHT
EMAIL:- ACLASSALI@xxxxxxxx