[doc] Re: DMC Houston Parts & Glove Boxes

[doc] Re: DMC Houston Parts & Glove Boxes

Don't suppose they have shipped over any decals (the ones I looked
into having re-done) for the AC/head light panel, if so, I need one,
does anyone have contact details for the UK outlet.

Also anyone have an old glove box insert knocking around, or does
anyone need one?

I might look into haveing some vacuum formed, but i will only do
this if 2 or 3 people want them, I know you can get 'Spray Flock' to
replicate the fuzzness of the glovebox.

Rgds

James

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk