Re: [doc] Car arrival at Southampton-12th June

Re: [doc] Car arrival at Southampton-12th June

Now now Dean :)..... If like me youve waited over twenty years to be
able to afford one   ( As 'cheap' as they have become over the last
few years ) you kind of figure whats a few weeks extra gonna
matter :)

The stress of it all for me has been the waiting of 'Transcar'
picking up the car and actually getting it off the purchaser  (its a
lot of money to lose if they default and run off... even thou i
bought it from a company and not a private individual )

An of course the wait in it coming from the port in the US and
delivery to the UK.
( And hoping the boat comes in !:)

Well your the 4th person i know off getting a new car in june /
july, welcome to the newbie owners club!

Kind regards

Mike

bozzzy
doc 403

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dean Mitchell" <deanscheme@xxxx>
wrote:

> You lucky buggers.
> Bought my car mid-may, but was collected by Transcar on 24th May -
the last
> day of shipment and didn't make it to the port.  Therefore I gotta
wait
> until JULY 19th for my Southampton arrival!  Suspense is killing
me.

> Is anyone taking a car to the AMERICANA show in NEWARK approx 4th
July-ish?

> >From: "lawther" <lawther@xxxx>
> >To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: Re: [doc] Car arrival at Southampton-12th June
> >Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 01:10:56 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
> >
> >Sorry, I'm busy all day on Saturday but I may have some time in
the
> >following week if that's of any use to the importers (galore, it
seems).
> >As
> >the official Southampton Delorean representative I feel it would
be nice to
> >give them a good welcome.  Is anyone coming down?
> >
> >Tony
> >Southampton
> >02380 225677

Service.