From: Feagan, Paul [mailto:Paul.Feagan@xxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: Isle of Wight Show

I can't send mails from paul@xxxxxxxxxx at the moment as my PC is in Prague.
I can still receive them, but I can't post to the list from this address. My
friend Vic Gallucci is organising the Isle of Wight Classic Car Show on the
11th and 12th September this year. All the owners who went last year really
enjoyed themselves. I'll be going but I don't know what car I'll be in -
could be my old Sierra!
Would you mind posting this message on the list for me? Any owners who want
to go should send me their name and reg no. and preferred dates. Owners can
travel free on the ferry and can go out Sat or Sun morning and back Saturday
or Sunday night. It makes a good weekend but it's worth booking a hotel in
advance as they fill up quickly.
Who knows I might even see Ricky there with my car.
Regards
Paul

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk