[doc] Drivers Door Without Trim Picture Uploaded

[doc] Drivers Door Without Trim Picture Uploaded

All.

I have uploaded a picture of the inside of my drivers door for
reference, the image is in the 'Interior' folder.

This shows:
1. the shape of the hole around where the mirror switch goes
2. what the famous grab handle bracket looks like without the trim
(note as discussed the horizontal screws are only really accessible
once the lower trim has been loosened by removing the lower fir-tree
connectors)
3. the 'unique' way that the pull strap is attached on my car
4. the latch handle lever. On my car the design differs from the
diagrams in the parts manual. The front latch bar (the one with the
45-degree bend) fits in a notch, not a hole with the bar support as
seen on the lower bar. The addition of the cable tie to keep the bars
together is mine. My passenger door doesn't have the top push rod at
all, and on the drivers side the door opens wether it is connected or
not. I assume this means that neither of my front latches work?

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk