[doc] DVD 1 and 2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul [mailto:aqzj73@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 May 2004 20:44

Hello all,

As chris has just mentioned, Ive delivered the LAST of the discs to him
today. Once they`re gone, they`re gone...sorry. I want to personally thank
Chris for an excellent day out. I brought one of my best friends down
(Garry), who is an avid BTTF fan and has never seen a delorean in the flesh
(as it were). He and myself were treated to a much bigger experience when
Chris took us out for a spin in `Delores`. Then to top the afternoon off, he
took the both of us on a local run in `Backy` (His BTTF Car) which got LOADS
of attention. People were looking at us gobsmacked, even more so, after we
pulled into a local garage for some fuel!
Thanks again chris, you`ve really made it a day to remember. :)

DVD2 will be in the making soon. Im still trying to organise a theme for the
disc, along with design ideas. Any input from members will be very welcome
(NO TV STUFF PLEASE). Original ideas, footage, pictures, stories of projects
etc would be of great interest.
Im also looking for music. So if theres any musicians out there with a
talent for backing tracks. Let me know please. The price of the next disc
maybe slighty more, only by a pound as far as we can see. The production
cost of this disc was more than first antisipated. I didnt want to create a
disc that was of throw away value, but something to value and keep. So ive
used the highest quality printable DVDs and High Quality photo paper for the
cover insert. DVD disc 2 is also for members only.
Please reply to me off list with ideas, or contact chris for further
details.

Regards,

Paul.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk