[doc] Re: ADVICE - Jump Starting

In theory, jump starting the car should work fine (as long as you've
got the car to do it - some people pick there imports up by going to
the port by train - That's a bit chancy), once started, the battery
will have time to partially re-charge if you have got a long journey
home.
Don't expect any help at the port as quite often there is not a lot
of people about.  If they managed to get it off the ship OK then the
battery should still be fine.  They would have charged you if they'd
had to tow it off the ship.

Good luck with your DeLoreans

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk