From: Chris Parnham [mailto:secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 May 2004 22:34
To: Doc-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] FW: back to the future car

Dear list,

I was hoping to be able to do this little show in Backy, but I?m afraid I
just don?t have time. They are happy for an ?Ordinary? DeLorean to take star
billing, can some one help please?

The venue is Kington, in North West Herefordshire on Sat 5th June., 2 miles
from the Welsh boarder.

Regards

Chris Parnham  DOC 2