[doc] A sad DeLorean Day :-(

Just cleaning my car up today and doing all of the little jobs that I
have been putting of till tommorrow, for the last 4 years :-).

I have somone comming to look at buying her on Thursday, and I feel
absolutly gutted, I never knew you could get so attached to a car!

I bought her when I was 19, it was my dream to 'live the dream' and
that dream came true on the 1st of February 2000, I have had so many
great times and some not so great times but I will be very sad to see
her go. (if she does)

I am hoping to sell her and get a manual transmision DeLorean somtime
next year, but will I be able to last a year without one???.

I may even shed a tear when I hand over the keys.

Never mind, just thought I'd spill my heart on the list.

James

VIN# 5462 :-(

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk