[doc] [Fwd: RAF Marham Families day 2004]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:       RAF Marham Families day 2004
Date:       Fri, 21 May 2004 14:05:49 +0100 (GMT Standard Time)
From:       Pablo & Jacky <pabloandjacky@xxxxxxxxx>
To:       <dmuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Someone else want to take on organising this as a DOC meet perhaps? I've
got this BBC filming and the Kent Modified show....

Martin
-----

RAF Marham in East Anglia hosts a Families day each year for the friends
and families of the personal working at RAF Marham,  This years Families
day will be on Thursday 29th July.

The day consists of flying displays throughout the day including the Red
Arrows,  Static displays of aircraft and a selection of cars ranging
from dealerships to classic cars and bikes. Also various interactive
stands showing what the RAF is capable of achieving on a day to day basis.

I am offering any of your members to come and share this day with us,
with their car/s and show them on a hard standing.

Please contact me regarding any more information you or your members may
need,

Cpl Paul Walsingham
XIII Sqn
RAF Marham