From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 May 2004 15:53
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Number plate size.............was: [doc] Re: Classic on the
common - Harpenden

Actually you can't even display a motorbike plate legally in the rear
bezel because the rules state you must have an 11mm border top and bottom

Martin

jamesrguk wrote:

> You are legally allowed to display a motorbike number plate on a car
> designed for use in America, a bike number plate is a squeeze but it
> will fit in the rear hole.
>
> This law was changed a few years back thanks to the UK American Car
> Owners Club.
>

> James

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129lpgjhl/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups
/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1085150998/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companio
n.yahoo.com>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk