From: "jamesrguk" <James_rg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 6:59 PM
Subject: [doc] Test Track...........................cont.....

Just a few quick questions to cut to the chase...

1) Who owns the test track?
2) Who do I/we the DeLorean community, need to speak to about buying
it?
3) How much do they want for it? (if it has already been discussed)

All the other factors are fairly irrelivent; there has been a lot of
talk and I dare say little or no action.

Answer those questions for me and then I will do some fishing around.

You can e-mail me privately if you like in order to prevent clogging
up the news group.

Thanks

James

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk