[doc] Re: Fw: DE LOREAN TEST TRACK

Lee and others who haven't been ON the test track.
At Eurofest 2001 some of us stayed at the Warren House (neighbour to
the test track)...you can actually access the test track from there.
Yes, there is a fence, but it is damaged and bended, so a quick jump
will get you on the tarmac. But if you plan on going, please let the
owners of the Warren House know, so they don't think you're a burglar!

Since there is a security gate at Montupet, I doubt that you're
allowed in, but this place where you come out is on the top of the
test track (right after the curve)...there's heavy vegetation and
trees so noone will spot you ;)

(Actually, there was a break-in when a DMC executive lived there (the
house was owned by DMC Ltd. or DMC Inc.)...this was the rumours about
the taps on the sinks were made of gold!)

Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lee Tarbox" <lee.tarbox@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> I got to see the test track in 2000 but only from the fence near
the banked curve , we stopped on the main road and peeked over

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk