From: Thomas Mc Auley [mailto:mcauleydmc@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 May 2004 22:03
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Test Track Future

I think that the only way to make its future certain would be if Montupet
would begin making some money from it. That would mean that it would have to
be used on a regular basis, but then it may degrade quicker.

Would everybody chip in to buy it if it was up for sale? The owner would
just be the DOC-UK. Supposedly, the land around the site has been sold so I
dont see why the track cannot be.

Thomas
VIN# 4087

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=1294rgug8/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups
/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1084490675/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companio
n.yahoo.com>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk