[doc] Test Track Future

Good news I hear - the test track will be there for the 25th
Anniversary in 2006.
Still, it does trouble me that the test track's future is indeed very
uncertain.

What can we do?

1) Buy the test track from Montupet
2) Get an agreement with Montupet that they don't touch it at all,
and promote it as a place of historic significance.
3) If the test track should be demolished against all our efforts,
does anyone still have the original plans? Then it could be "rebuilt"
another place in N.I. (or Ireland/England)
4) If there are plans to demolish it, the club should organise a
protest...I'm no radical myself, but I'd be willing to take the first
available flight out of Norway to Belfast, and chain me down on the
test track. Any more volunteers???

More seriously, I think the club should try and preserve the test
track, also with an annual get-together to keep it in good shape, cut
branches,clean away moss, fixing bad tarmac...etc.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759