[doc] Can anyone help me with the BTI Import form?

[doc] Can anyone help me with the BTI Import form?

Hello again all.... and sorry for all the posts at the mo, but you
have all been great and are making my life a lot easier importing my
DMC! :)

On the BTI form item 12 it asks for the name and address of other
people who have had a form issued for a delorean. I have spoken to
customs  and the name on this site is for someone back in 2001, they
have asked for a more recent imported DMC would anyone be willing to
let me have their details to put on the form as a reference   ( need
name, address, SCEDT number and date imported   ) If you want any
further info or my full name and address etc first please ask away!

Thanks again

Mike Bosworth ( Bozzzy )

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk