[doc] Selling my DeLorean :(

I've sold my house and don't have a garage for my DeLorean. So it's on ebay
under item number 2476947264. I'm also in the process of listing all the
Back to the Future components that fit on the car, as separate auctions.
That way you can buy just the car or the car plus the BTTF parts and have a
Back to the Future car!
If anyone wants to make me a really good offer for just the car or the car
with all the parts in my other auctions, then please email me off list
(paul@xxxxxxxxxx) and I'll consider ending the auction(s). You can also call
me on 07720 297459.
Paul Feagan (Ford Sierra owner - doesn't have quite the same ring to it does
it?)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk