Re: [doc] Condensation on waterpump hoses

Re: [doc] Condensation on waterpump hoses

Thanks Martin!! ;)
Now I feel reassured!

Reason I worry - my DeLorean is going to be my wedding car (big
surprise!)on May 22nd, so I'm fanatically going over everything and
nothing. It must do 101% this special day! :)

Cheers,
Stian

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
wrote:
> Stian, you worry too much :-)
>
> Martin
>
> Stian Birkeland wrote:
>
> >Ok, here goes...
> >I changed the waterpump back in 2001.
> >Everything has worked ok.
> >The other day when I was working on the engine, I noticed
condensation (drips) on what is best described as the short LH / RH
hoses on the waterpump, partially hidden. I haven't driven the car in
a long while, so that makes me wonder where this condensation comes
from... There are NO signs of water leaks on/around the waterpump
itself, only very tiny condensation drops on the two LH/RH hoses...

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk