Re: [doc] Help buying a Delorean from america

Re: [doc] Help buying a Delorean from america

Hello,

yeh i REALLY Can't wait now! :-D,Iv'e Got a MG ZT at the
mo,sat/nav,tv, etc,it's up for sale!
Just got a quote for insurance,my name on the policy,no one
elses,£1250,this is getting better i can afford that! just need to
sell my MG! I canny wait!!!!!

Rick,

Future D driver!

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephen Strelczak"
<STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx> wrote:
> Ours was through a broker, so I'm unsure of which company was
used. Some of the other young drivers should be able to tell you of
good deal going on.

> You're going to swap an MGTF for a Delorean. Wise choice. MG, two
a penny on the road ,Delorean, you'll never see another on the road.
I spent Saturday afternoon cruising in mine, you feel like a million
dollars. Everyone stops, points, smiles and cheers. You feel like an
A list celeb, till you get out of the car and they continue to look
at the car. You will get questioned and pestered a lot, and whole
pub fulls of blokes will cheer as you open the doors. But you'll
love every moment. Just try to stop yourself from humming the Back
to the Future theme as you put your foot to the floor on a long
clear, wet, neon lit, inner city road. Almost impossible :)

> Prepare for fun, the Delorean way,
>
> STEPHEN.
>
> PSO 69 W
>
> RHD Gry Mnl
>
> Stephen Strelczak
> NHS Business Manager
> ?
> DIRECT?? 01225358884
> MOBILE? 07970008603
> FAX??????? 01225488360
> NHS Gcat subcontractor for HP UK.
> HP Centre of Excellence and Business Partner
> HP Procurve Networking Partner

MG