[doc] wedding Plea 2005

Dear DOC Folks!

My Wedding Plea....

Next Year  - August 2005 !

Well it's finally happened and I am engaged to be married in August 2005 at LittleCote House in Hungerford , Berkshire.

So this is my plea to one of the UK owners to assist me .

What I would like is a Delorean to arrive to my wedding in ,

I will be driving to the location myself in my car but would love to swap over just around the corner from the venue
and arrive in the DMC for photographs and impact .

Effectively I will need to drive it 200 yards :-)

I will of course pay for this and the owner is welcome to stay for the party and disco.

If anyone would be interested , even if not for the above reason but just to get a Delorean to the venue for photographs
please could you let me know as this would be greatly appreciated and I would be eternally greatful.

Please Could you e mail me for a chat Lee.Tarbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks again Lee & Claire Tarbox

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk