[doc] Re: Tyre Warning

Chris.

Your comment on the sealing stuff is a good idea, I hadn't thought of
that. Since I hope never to actually have to use the spare in
a 'real' situation this may be good enough for MOT purposes. The only
supplier still making the spares appears to be Continental, and they
are on 'back order'....

Paranoid, maybe. I have decided to replace them anyway (Pirelli P600
235x60x15WR and Pirelli P6000 195x60x14VR). My car is worth more to
me than the cost of these tyres.

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>
wrote:
If it were John, I'd fill the spare with that Sealing Junk that I use
on my> ride on lawn mower. Its filthy rubbery stuff, but it will self
seal on these notoriously leaky spare wheels. Indeed I always carry a
tin of Tyre inflate stuff in case of emergency's as well.

BTW, I think your getting a bit paranoid about your old tyres,

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk