Re: [doc] get me to the church on time!!

Re: [doc] get me to the church on time!!

Well Martin.. MXI has one N/S front spring removed (not a bad job, only cut one finger getting it out!!!). well have some good spring compressors and the job was not as hard as I first thought!!.

friday I will have the new lowering sprng fitted and can then clean and paint all the front suspension...

Oh and while I removed the Girling gas strut I found that I need a new lower bush (where the lower bolt goes through!, can you buy these on there own or will I need a new strut??

all the best

Alan and MXI 4811
Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Go to your Halfords and buy a pair of Sykes Pickavant spring
compressors. They turn this mare of a job into a piece of piddle. There
are some really nasty compressors out there!

Martin

Alan Hammond wrote:

>Really it`s just little jobs left to do, apart from fitting the lowering front springs (I hear thats a fun job!)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Do you Yahoo!?

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk