[doc] Even Radio Frequencies (Previously Been Violated!)

[doc] Even Radio Frequencies (Previously Been Violated!)

All.

Yet another feature of my car I didn't know about. I had wondereed if
my radio was faulty. Where can I get one of these band expanders (in
the UK preferably).

What actually happens, does the radio suddenly simply start using
even frequencies? Do all the search and seek features then detect all
stations etc?

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dmcjohn@xxxx wrote:
Still true, my radio only stops on the odd numbers...not an original
radio, Pioneer unit.

It can be solved by putting a band expander in line with the radio.
Costs about EURO 20.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk