Re: [doc] get me to the church on time!!

Re: [doc] get me to the church on time!!

cheers stuart,
you are a superstar matey!!
also, i don't know if you got the e-mail but it was basically a big
thank you for giving me my first ride in a D!
now you will be doing the same for, the D obsessed, Carl!!!
thank you very, very much!

james

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "saalexander2000"
<stuartalexander@xxxx> wrote:
> James,
>
> I should be free that day to do it.  Remind me nearer the time but
I'll try to keep
> it free.  It'd be a nice run up to Norfolk anyway.
>
> Stuart
>

> --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jimbobdoc12" <jimbobdoc12@xxxx>
wrote:
> > cheers alan,
> > the visit to your pad last week was quite an event! the first
time i
> > got to see a D, and quit a beautifull thing it was to!
> > both carl and i enjoyed it and it helped no end to confirm emma
being
> > on board with my dream! (we still have a lot of work left to do
on
> > carls future missus though! (poor, poor boy!)
> >
> >  any ways, i'm doing my best to arrange to get carls big day to
be as
> > big as it should be. no luck so far though!
> >
> > regards
> > james
> >
> > --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alan Hammond <vin569@xxxx> wrote:
> > > I would love to take Carl there,
> > >
> > > but I don`t think he would want to be pushed to the Church in a
De