RE: [doc] Quality Vs Price

Paul,
Three "Tip top" UK cars have sold for 18K in the last 12 months, plus others
at 17, 16, 14, 13 and 12.

I've just come back from a 400 mile round trip to Southampton with the
latest USA import, "Loraine" Andrews car he drove right down America in,
over 3,000 miles!

She is now safely under my car port where Andrew is washing off the
travelling muck.  She still starts and runs great, but has suffered slightly
during transit, but nothing much.

A reasonable US car can be had for about 10K UK, with the excellent current
exchange rates. But be warned, one recent import is still not running right
after several grand spent on it!

You must select carefully.

I'm absolutely Knackered after 9 hours driving my Jeep with big trailer.
BTW I worked out today that my trailer has now carried 17 different
DeLorean's some from as far as Germany and France, the tip of Scotland,
Northern Ireland and the south of the UK.

Don't forget, Frency is still for sale, it has now had its lights converted
and will be Mot'd next week.  15K.

She will pay for the footings for my new house and garage!

Regards

Chris Parnham