Re: [doc] Meet up

Verity and I popped back to Rich's for a cuppa and to look his car over.
I'll keep saying it - "there's no such thing as a bad DeLorean, ownly a
bad owner". Rich is doing what everyone should be encouraged to: buying
car that's seen distincly better days, but then spending every spare
minute playing, stripping, cleaning, rebuilding, reassembling and
bringing the car back to life. I didn't get to see the interior because
Rich has stripped everything except the dash out, but one look in the
relay comparment revealed an amost perfect fuse box - even the worst
cars always have saving graces!!! (not implying that yours is anywhere
near the worst, Rich). Lovely tail lights (what is it with project
DeLoreans having beautiful taillights?!).

Anyway, keep it up Rich, we look forward to seeing you in your car :-)
And thanks Chrispy for hosting the event.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk