[doc] Re: Meet up

Thanks to Chris/Nick for another successful impromptu event. Nick
ended up really earning his pasty!

As ever it was good to see the faces (and cars) which go with the
newsgroup posts. As ever I managed to lurk in the background and
learn more about my car. Dave's masterful door panel removal was a
joy to watch, but the prize goes to Nick for attaching wires and
probes to areas of the car I didn't even no existed. OK, I knew they
existed but not what parts/systems they controlled!

Several members commented that my low car was even lower than normal
due to a `tyre air deficiency'. Thanks to Chris and his electronic
gauge, and Dave for the loan of his compressor; I went home with an
additional 5 PSI in each tyre. The steering was much more
responsive?..

My supposedly trusty mechanical gauge has just gone in the bin!

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : `Boeing' #0737

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk