Re: [doc] Re: Tech meeting this comming Suday.

Re: [doc] Re: Tech meeting this comming Suday.

I totally agree. We all do things in different ways. Doesn't necessarily mean one was is right or wrong, 1 way may be easier or quicker. I'm open minded in this respect too. This is why I think a gathering is great to share experiences/ knowledge, and meeting other people of course.

I'm drooling thinking about Cornish pasties already...mmmm

Nick.

Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wasn't even thinking of it - in fact I want to see if I can learn
anything from Nick. I know Nick does things in ways I don't know, and
probably vice-versa. Still not sure if we'll be able to attend though!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk