Re: [doc] Re: Might have seen this before but I thought of Dan and his m

Re: [doc] Re: Might have seen this before but I thought of Dan and his modifying mission !

Maybe the barn car would be an ideal candidate for your project mod !

Would you be the first to have this Renault Espace engined beast with nice big wide wheels?

Nick.

Dan <danielpwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There are certainly cars I won't touch... but the DeLorean is
screaming for some upgrades (in my eyes). And a non-runner would be
perfect to start on.

THAT car is a well known yank tank. Martin et al have seen it in
person - it has some nice touches, the wheels for one - while too
"bling" - are a nice size. I also like the candy apple red paint
(though not the chrome work).

Mine will be quite different!

Thanks for thinking of me though ;o)

Dan
Vinless (for now)
Black 993

Nick Tomlinson wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> You may have seen this before but when I did I immediately thought
of Dan and his mission to modify anything !

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk