Re: [doc] Misaligned Bonnet

I think that the problem with the fit of most bonnets is
that the latches are mounted too high.  I found this on my
car when I had problems with rain water getting in the
luggage compartment.  I tested the gasket with a piece of
paper, and it didn't grab it at all.  The rubber bumpers on
the edges weren't touching either.  I tried lowering the
latch as far as possible, but I still couldn't make it tight
enough to grab any paper.  So I used a round file to make
the slotted adjustments for the latch longer.  Now it closes
like it should.

Walt    Tampa, Florida

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk