Re: [doc] LED RELAY
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [doc] LED RELAY



Hi Guys and girls,

Happy New year!!

Here is another LED Flasher that works with the
DeLorean. It's the Grote #44893 LED Flasher.

I couldn't find it on sale online at all. I got it
through a friend in USA... it took 3 months before it
arrived!!

Anyway, my research was correct, and it plug straight
in. It also does the 'tic-tac' sound!!

The only problem is that it won't work if you change
all your indicator bulbs to LEDs. I had to keep my
front indicators as filament bulbs to make it flash.
So in total, I have 6 led bulbs + 2 filament bulb in
the indicator circuit.

Hope it helps :)

Best Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046

--- Paul <aqzj73@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 說:

> Hi mike. No it doesnt tick. I got one from the
> website that John Tien suggested. It works spot on.
>
> Paul Birks DOC298
> BAKNTIM Vin#0981

_______________________________________
YM - 離線訊息
就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk


DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
Unsubscribe: doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **




SPONSORED LINKS
Recreation Automotive Sports
Delorean part Delorean cadillac


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS






Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN 嚜�


Copyright ProjectVixen.com. All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated