Re: [doc] DeLorean LED Flasher Unit - FOUND IT!!!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [doc] DeLorean LED Flasher Unit - FOUND IT!!!



They are 1157 double contact type~

John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046

--- Nick Tomlinson
<nickandkathryntomlinson@xxxxxxxxxxx> 弧

> Great :)
>   
>   Last time I was round at Johns he had indicators
> but no hazards.
>   Maybe it was his switch.
>   
>   ?5 bargain really.
>   
>   I have rear indicator led's, any chance you know
> what the front indicator bulbs are?
>   Maybe I should just read the handbook...........
>   
>   NickT.

_______________________________________
離線訊息 - Yahoo! Messenger
就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
  http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk


DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
Unsubscribe: doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **




YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS






Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN 锘�


Copyright ProjectVixen.com. All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated