Re: [doc] "The 100 Most Popular Cars -TV programs & News clips etc WANTE

Re: [doc] "The 100 Most Popular Cars -TV programs & News clips etc WANTED

Gentleman:

I would sincerely like a copy of this program too. Could someone email me
how I could obtain a copy from you. This is for my own private use, not for
exihibition or show, etc, etc, etc.

In addition, If you have any DeLorean news programs, TV clips, TV shows,
News coverage BBC, etc I would sincerely like to trade you some DeLorean
memorabilia or some of my DeLorean video footage from around the world that I  have
collected for the last 20+ years.

I am emailing John Tien a new version of the Buyers Guide that was in the
July 2005 issue of Classic Motorsports...we should now be able to read it
online.

Best Wishes from the USA.

Sincerely,
Mike Pack
Washington DC

In a message dated 08/20/2005 10:59:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,