From: Allen, Dan [mailto:dan.allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 August 2005 08:58
To: Chris Parnham
Subject: RE: Hire Enquiry

Chris,

I'm based in Lincoln, but the wedding would more than likely be in the
Northampton area.  If there is no way for us to be able to drive the
car, do you know of another similar car that could be driven?

Regards
Dan
Dan Allen
General Manager

Rand Training

Telephone:  01673 859399
Fax:             01673 859337
Mobile:        07900 952009
Email:          dan.allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:      www.randtraining.co.uk <http://www.randgroupltd.co.uk

Disclaimer Notice
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the use of the named
recipient(s).  If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please
notify us immediately and delete it from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.
Rand Group Limited, Rand, Lincolnshire LN8 5NJ