Arrh i see on the other message post...Still are we organising
anything for this??...

Mike

LATEST:

Following a number of enquiries from clubs I have confirmed the
eligibility of a number of Renault models that were launched or still
in production around the 1970 cut off date for non-sporting models.

Renault Histoire & Collection have confirmed eligibility as follows:

R16 : All models OK

R12 : Only 1969 launch model and R12 Gordini

R4 : All models OK in good condition

Other Renault engined vehicles by special request: De Lorean, Lotus
Europa, Venturi V6

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Bosworth" <mike.bosworth@xxxx>

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk