[doc] Embarrassing problem with time circuit.

[doc] Embarrassing problem with time circuit.

Here is the dumbest question of all time on this newsgroup. I have an 83 model (built August 82) with the later ASI radio with the clock display. Does anbody know how to change the time on the clock? I have tried everything, holding buttons down etc. Do you have to play a tape to change the clock?  Time machine potential the car may have but useless if you cant set the clock!  I suppose i could reconnect the battery at exactly midday.
If anybody has an 83 manual they could e mail me or knows where i can download or better still buy one i would really appreciate it, as the "valet" for my car went missing during shipping. DMCH stock repros but only of the 81 model manual, and they have none of these in stock anyway.
Why is it dark outside? its only 5 o clock isnt it? damn that clock.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk