?nil? instead of £165.00/£93.50.

Regards,

Claire

DOC171

  _____

From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris
Sent: 13 August 2005 12:44
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] tax exempt

This no longer applies as Labour stopped the exemption from Vehicle Excise
Duty (VED) for vehicles over 25 years of age. Only vehicles constructed
before 1st January 1973 are exempt from the Road Fund Tax.
The Tory's claim  if they get back into power they will re instate the "25
year rolling exemption".

Qualifying vehicles constructed before 1st January 1973 and currently
licensed in the "25 Year Exempt" taxation class will now be licensed in the
new HISTORIC VEHICLE taxation class and remain exempt from VED.

Regards
Chris S

  _____

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk