RE: [doc] Cold Start Switch?

It is weird... when I rev the engine from cold (gear
engaged - Automatic), it does spitter a bit (felt like
no power to wheels) and the car rolls forward a bit.
Sometimes it does stall (bad time when trying to get
on a motorway! Damn Dangerous!!)

When left on idle from starts... it stalls after a
while (about 1-2 minutes). And if the air con is on
too, it may stalls in seconds!

I will see what's wrong when I take them to bits...

Cheers!

John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046