Re: [doc] Re: Number 2!

I tell you what, Mr Wilson is the worst kind of person
to have one a car show.  He has his favourites and
everything else is crap.

Do you think that maybe daddy was in the Conservative
Party in the 80's and its just what daddy told him.

Can Quentin give any exact details why the Delorean is
crap ?  The whole locking JZD in on the press launch
was unfortunate but it has happened to others.

The owner of Lotus and Bugatti at the time, Artioli,
Had his grand daughter inside the Elise on it's launch
day.  She was there as the car was named after her.
Towards the end of the press day she decided to puke
up all over the back of the car and inside it too.
That was over looked and never reported.

Th Vauxhall VX220 dropped all of it's oil on it's
press launch, seized it's engine and nothing was said.
Even happens to porche and to Lambo.

And then that stupid line about it taking 12 Seconds
to hit 60. Who the hell managed that crap time.  Did
they get Quentin to that official timing ???  A Normal
car is around 9 to 10 and one that has has been played
with, is between 7 and 8.  for A 24 year old car thats
bloody good!

I tell you what, the next time we are at a show and
Quentin is around point him out to me.  I would to
great pleasure in pointing out the error of his ways
and the effect of how stupid off hand comments like
the ones he gives damages the reputation of a very
good car.

I'll also take him out in mine a scare the sh*t out of
him ;-)

hum.... doughnuts !!!!!!

Dan

VIN 4754 (bad ass mofo)

--- Paul <aqzj73@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
There's having your own opinion about a car, but
Quentin goes out of his way to slate it.
There was no constructive critisism, just blind hatred
for the car. Did someone run him over in their D or
what? If so, I suggest going a bit faster next time.

The bullet chase scene is awsome. I couldnt agree
more. But the D should have been 1st. Id like to see
what Quentin would say to that.

Paul.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the
group are assumed public and may be printed in the
club magazine **

Terms of Service.