Re: [doc] finally driven her!!

I'm in the middle of a performance upgrade on a car in the shop and did
the dizzy today. It was only after actually stripping it all out that I
realised I didn't remember doing any of it! Kind of like when you get so
used to driving that you arrive at B without remembering any of the
drive from A. I can strip and intake manifold off in about 20 minutes
but it will probably take a couple of hours to remove and replace if
you've never done it before.

James RG worked out a real cheat way of doing this job if all you want
to do is get the intake manifold out. I can do his method in about 10
minutes, but getting the 4 bolts out accounts for probably half of that
time!

It's very rare for the block to actually corrode through - but the state
of the coolant pipe feeding the back of the pump is defintely something
to check.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk