From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of blackaddertoo
Sent: 31 July 2005 00:51
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] finally driven her!!

Hi all

actually finally driven my car after a nearly a year, although only
a few yards up and down the drive!!.

first time its move under its own power for 12 or so years!.

a few questions if anyone can help.

first the T roof panel, it does now catch after new door
struts..i've loosened it but it will only really move up (not back)
what should the clearance at the corner of the door be? ie how far
up should it move?.

and the engine...it will run but tends to wonder through the rev
range, almost stalling, battery is now low and car is an early vin
for older alternator. i have not yet replaced injectors, plugs etc.
any ideas before i take the manifold off?

just want to get it through its MOT first.

jobs done so far... new tank, filter, pipes, pump, baffle, recon
calipers, new discs+pads, front bearings, all struts, brake pipes,
battery, clutch master, clutch slave.
if anyone needs tips on these just email.

tahnx all

regards

steve
vin1621
doc 370

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Chatter
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Chatter&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation&w3
=Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&.si
g=SIgdB2SewFqmLo8KfKRfHg>
Recreation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation
&w3=Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&
.sig=xBDifCuU0z9yDob37faAqg>
Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreat
ion&w3=Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=
99&.sig=nQTy3wztfzSvE9sMB7rUcw>  part

Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+for+sale&w1=Chatter&w2=Rec
reation&w3=Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=
6&s=99&.sig=-ge2A9sZFwn_ns_qSRgXvA>  for sale
Automotive
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Automotive&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation
&w3=Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&
.sig=JjI7G86YEMRc2LmwUy4Kug>
Sports
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Sports&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation&w3=
Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&.sig
=sQSIAI-rh_wS8ulKTndh3A>

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*         Visit your group "doc-uk
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk> " on the web.

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

  _____

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk