From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John Tien
Sent: 28 July 2005 07:24
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] SS Exhaust

Dear all,

I sent an email to the Free flow exhaust people and in
their reply, they said they have not sold any SS
exhaust with Cats before... Chrispy, I thought you
have the Cats system on Delores?

They mention that "The Cats are very close to certain
body parts and so provide a heat shield to protect
them the best we can with the room available, should
you fit the cat system they should be checked after
reaching running temperature and again after driving
for a while to make sure no damage is a curing.
(system is fitted at owners risk because engine bays
can vary from car to car.)."

Are there overheating problems with these Cat fitted
exhausts for the DeLoreans?

And lastly, does changing the complete exhaust system
requires taking many things out to bit? (e.g. taking
the rear fascia off) If it's an easy job, I might as
well go for the non-Cat and change the exhausts back
to stock everytime before MOT in Hong Kong.

Many Thanks for helping!

Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046

Chatter
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Chatter&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation&w3
=Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&.si
g=SIgdB2SewFqmLo8KfKRfHg>
Recreation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation
&w3=Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&
.sig=xBDifCuU0z9yDob37faAqg>
Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreat
ion&w3=Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=
99&.sig=nQTy3wztfzSvE9sMB7rUcw>  part

Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+for+sale&w1=Chatter&w2=Rec
reation&w3=Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=
6&s=99&.sig=-ge2A9sZFwn_ns_qSRgXvA>  for sale
Automotive
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Automotive&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation
&w3=Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&
.sig=JjI7G86YEMRc2LmwUy4Kug>
Sports
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Sports&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation&w3=
Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&.sig
=sQSIAI-rh_wS8ulKTndh3A>

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*         Visit your group "doc-uk
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk> " on the web.

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

  _____

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk