From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Claire Usher
Sent: 27 July 2005 11:34
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Harpenden - latest

Hi all,

Not sure about the weather in your particular 'neck of the woods', but it is
pretty damp down here - although not cold - it is still pretty mild
temperature wise.

I emailed Peter Madden, the organiser of COTC last night, and he said that
the event was still on and was not being cancelled.  He said that whilst
rain is forecast for today, they were hoping for a dry evening (early
evening looks like it will be cloudy with no rain).

It is currently 'spitting' here at the moment in Stevenage and we had quite
a bit of rain overnight.  Obviously I don't know what the conditions are
like over in Harpenden on the Common, but I wouldn't bother cleaning your
car!  The good thing about Harpenden as a place though, is that there are
plenty of pubs and I believe Mark Bourne is good friends with a few
restaurateurs in the town, so there will be at least some shelter and
hopefully a decent car park if the common is too muddy.

So, for anyone who is (still) coming along, no shorts or summer shoes
required!!!

See you later (3.30pm Stevenage, 4.00pm Harpenden Lay-by)

Claire

DOC171

Tel: 01438 355369 or 07767 210244

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk