RE: [doc] Harpenden on Wednesday

The Derbyshire contingent, that's myself, Rich Hanlon and Phill Wright
plan on setting off at 2PM

We hope to have a steady cruise down the M1 and meet at the layby off
the A1081 for 4PM

Perhaps we can co-ordinate a rolling meet up?

Cheers
Rich Hutchinson
DOC 365 VIN 1274 (in bits again, damn why do I always cut these things
so fine?)

Of
> Chris Hawes
> Sent: 25 July 2005 22:11
> To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [doc] Harpenden on Wednesday
>
> Mike, it looks like we are coming from opposite directions so not sure
> where
> we could meet apart from near Harpendon itself.  If you were to head
> the
> layby where James will be I could give you a lift from there if he
already
> has a passenger.
>
> Is the Derbyshire contigent heading down the M1 at any particular
time?

> Chris H

22/07/2005