Re: [doc] Harpenden on Wednesday

James, where can I find the map you uploaded for your meeting point which
was in Harpendon right? 4.30pm right.

Claire, you mentioned a map being uploaded for the below:-

CU -'We have decided that the best place would be the car park of Fairland's
Valley Showground, which is on the A602 (Broadhall Way) in Stevenage, right
opposite Stevenage Borough Football Club.'

3.30pm???? for the above?

As I am coming from MK I may head to James' meeting point.  Although, if my
day and the weather permit me to, I might burble, pop and fart across the
A505 and down to Stevenage and then rumble over to Harpendon in the rubber
duck (Convoy if you have never seen the movie)....

Choices.....

Regards

Chris H
p.s. my exhaust system set a car alarm off at the weekend.  How pleased was
I :)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk