Re: [doc] Car Nation

i just thought he was a bit of a wally really, but there you go - i would say that wouldnt i, after scrubbing the floor of my vw beetle all day with a wire brush! - why couldnt they have been made of stainless, i wouldnt have a rust problem then, would i? - as for the bit on the side of his yellow car (live the dream) - it was missing the second line "Drive A Delorean!"
Dave S
DOC#479

Mike Sumner <mikebmw316@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow!!!!

Did anyone else see LORD Nick Speakman on Car Nation a few minutes ago with his 2 DeLoreans?  One of them had all the BTTF regalia and according to his daughter it was the "actual" one used in the film trilogy.

I just wondered if anyone knew a little bit more about this as I'm obviously intrigued about this, because if it's correct then it's very significant, although I expect it to emerge as something similar to "Backy".  Not that that's a bad thing, but it pours cold water onto the enthusiasm generated by the thought of seeing a film star car.

Regards,

Mike Sumner (understandably excited) - 178
1999 BMW E36 Coupe

Recreation Delorean part Delorean for sale Automotive Sports