RE: [doc] Knebworth/Harpenden

Hi Phill,

Great to hear you and Rich H are coming down, that?s the cabaret sorted
then!! ;o)

Can I have a rough idea on numbers please and who?s coming from which
direction so that I can possibly organise a meeting place so that we can all
go in together?  Once I know this I?ll let the COTC organisers know so maybe
they can reserve us some room.

Cheers,

Claire

Vin #2292