[doc] Turbo D' - Link to the Sera! and Lotus M250 link to Sera

[doc] Turbo D' - Link to the Sera! and Lotus M250 link to Sera

Hiya,

just some more bits of info that came up the other day ...
While getting some quotes for some bits for the Sera.. these snippets
of info came back from the guy who runs the company ...

<Quote> "My father worked at Lotus at the time of the DeLorean
problems,and was actually involved in design of a turbocharged
variant." <unquote>

Plus ... for the Lotus fans ...
<quote>"The Lotus connection is why we're 3 miles away from Hethel,
and Lotus using a Sera as part of the design of the ill-fated M250
project.<unquote>

Amazing how these things crop up isn't it !!

Phill W
DOC 233
VIN 6772(sorbet)
Avantime(M4TRA)